Services offered at AMARA DENTAL for treatment of dental pain
- will first review your medical history and conduct an exam
- will ask specific questions about your toothache, including when it started, where it is located, how severe it is, what makes it feel worse and what makes it feel better.
- will examine your gums, teeth and any other relevant areas.
- Will advise X-rays and/or other tests needed to determine the exact cause of the problem.
- Once the cause is determined, we will outline available treatment options such as laser filling, laser root canal treatment, laser sulcular debridement, laser desensitisation etc…