1. Practice good oral hygiene
- Teeth brushing twice a day with manual or electric tooth brush with a small head and soft round bristles. Try not to brush too hard and use a circular or elliptical motion around your mouth. It is recommended to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Floss twice daily, ideally just before you brush your teeth.
- Mouth rinsing with antibacterial mouthwash after every meal
2 .Stop smoking
3. Reduce stress level
4. Increase your intake of vitamin C &K
5. Reduce intake of carbohydrates
6. Apply cold compress
7. alanced A poor diet that is low in nutrients can make teeth and gums more vulnerable to problems. The gums of smokers are susceptible to infection. Leading a healthy lifetsyle and eating well can help keep your whole body in good condition, including your gums.
8. Visit your dentist twice per year for professional teeth and gum cleaning