Avoid tooth pain
- Maintain good oral hygiene by practicing
1. Twice tooth brushing
2. Regular antibacterial mouth rinses
3. Mechanical flossing
- Regular dental health check-ups 6 months once
- Regular preventive dental treatments such as tooth cleaning, gum cleaning, fluoride treatments for teeth etc
Reduce tooth pain
- regular salt water rinse and cold compress application reduces mild tooth pain. Peppermint tea bags can be used to numb pain and soothe sensitive gums.
- Apply garlic clove paste to the affected area.
- Clove oil can effectively numb pain and reduce inflammation
- Wheatgrass mouthrinse relieve inflammation in your mouth
- Serious tooth pain needs immediate dental visit